Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You're An Eyehole

I suppose now is the time to back track to the copious amounts of fun I had while at home last week.

Lets see...

Courtney came up, that was kind of fun. We went to BWs with my friend Emily. I love that place so much. Everything is so good. And the one we went to gives you 2 cups of ranch FOR FREE!!! I got 4. It was awesome.

Then we went home and played five dollars. I hope most of you know how that works. One person bats, everyone else is in the yard catching, its pretty simple. Well Courtney likes to let the ball hit her and now has a bruise on her wrist and her hip. We tried to tell her to use the glove to catch the ball but to no avail. I don't have a whole lot of room to talk though, but I was using a glove that is essentially a piece of leather with no padding. Plus our yard is scary. Only the ignorant get in front of a ball once it hits the ground.

The next day I don't know what we did. Not much. That night we went to my friend Tony's house. He is the first of my high school friends to meet Courtney. It was pretty fun, played some ping-pong, played some pool, good times.

CEDAR POINT!!! That's where we were Friday. Millennium Force is so fast. Best coaster in the world. Argue all you want. Rode Magnum three times cause its its birthday. Raptor twice, too bad there was a chotch telling people where to ride and we happened to get put towards the back both times. I wanted to ride front row. It is so much better. Dude had stupid hair too. I hate him.

Sat around Saturday

Lake on Sunday! Went out on the boat twice. Swam a lot. Almost drowned once. Too bad the boat was full one of the times they took it out so me, Katelyn, and Joe had to stay at the cottage and watch Stick It. Gross.

Check it out, three posts in a row by me...again.

You're an eyehole

No comments:

Post a Comment