Thursday, August 13, 2009

I swear I am a Happy Person

I have been told that my posts have been angry lately. I find it disturbing that the people who made these statements do not know me well enough to realize that that is how I am sometimes. Either that or they have never had their most useful mode of transportation stolen.

Today I set up utilities for the new house. Water sewage and refuse was an easy quick stop by the municipal building. Oxford knows its place as a college town and has everything nicely bundled together. Gas was a depressing jaunt to the outskirts of town, where I had to pay a 132 dollar deposit. I somehow feel like I was being ripped off, even though I will be getting that money back someday.

Work was okay. Linda Jones keeps trying to make me feel bad about working at Harris this semester. I had no idea these halls were such bitter rivals...either that or I didn't realize how much everyone really loves me.

Bree, you are an eyehole

I was once taught a game wherein you drive around a town or suburb that has sidewalks. When you pass a person you yell out the window "Hey! Its you!" It works even better if you have a sunroof or even better the fully open roof of the new Jeep Liberty. Just hope you don't run into fireworks traffic and the people walking catch up to you. Its awkward.

Is that nice enough? Not too much anger here? Geeze, this blog is not supposed to be analyzed to find the underlying feelings. Its just a spontaneous expulsion of ideas onto a virtual page.

I am also sad the summer is over. It hurts every time I come home and the place is empty. I hope they all turn their keys and passes in so we don't get charged. Bree, make sure Mike has done this please.

Hey! Its you!

2 comments: