Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just a Quickie

I seriously need to go to bed actually, but people want to read what I have to write, its science.

Went to MegaFair!!! today. Saw literally everyone I have ever met. Mike, Ben, Bree, Pat, Scotty, Matt, everyone else...it was pretty cool. I am sad to say that I got more out of it this time than I did when I went freshman year. I saw so many clubs I would have liked to sign up for. Oh well. I did get some swag though! Half a package of Chips Ahoy! cookies from Natalie! She is my new favorite. I also got this cool flashlight from Matt's table. Then I showed him how the mini screwdrivers in the handle fit into the top so you can light what you are trying to screw...if you so choose. Anyways...

More class and all that tomorrow. Going to get that letter out to you Dad, so you should have it by the 4th, whenever that is.

It was an interesting weekend. Too bad you wern't here to see first hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment