Sunday, May 30, 2010

Broke the Glovebox, Sorry We're Late

I feel compelled to blog. Some entertaining stuff has transpired in the past couple days. Went on an early-morning run with my sister on Friday; that was fun and really frickin' early. Most of the day was uneventful until around 10pm or so when Mdull came to meet me and we drove into downtown Cleveland (gasp!) to satiate my desires. For pictures, duh.

I'm not usually a nervous driver. I think most of the people riding in the car coming home from SB2010 understand. Calm, cool, collected. Driving into Cleveland after my parents both warned me about goonies and weirdos and doom had a bit more paranoia than I'd planned. Thanks guys! Nevertheless, we make it to our destination. Molly debates putting her wallet in the glove box, then shoves it in and goes to shut it. Or not. Ok, jiggle the wallet around and try again. No. So I lean over and lend a hand, and the glove box falls out of the car. Great. In an epic combination of square-thinker logic and circle-thinker "whatever," we proceeded to get no where with the glove box fix. Eventually we got it straightened out.

Picture-taking proceeded well:


Today was fairly uneventful. The weekends leading up to my sister's grad party will be a little tense. There's a ton of stuff to get done and I'm not sure when I'll be needed or not, so I can't really relax until the sun is down. But today I helped get some of the trimming done around the house; I think it looks nice.

I had more things to blog about in my head today, but I can't really remember any of them. Oh, went to lunch with an old high school teacher and some friends. That was really fun. My neighbors had a bonfire today that was a little reminiscent of Mt. Vesuvius. Oh, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Eric's house later this week!

My sister graduates tomorrow, so congratulations Jenn! I hope no one passes out...

No comments:

Post a Comment