Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Little Recap

Just wanted to review a few things from the past week or so.

1. apt212 successfully graduated from Miami University, majoring in Biochemistry, Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, International Studies, and Zoology. Congrats.

2. We are nearing our 1-year blogging anniversary. I think we should plan some sort of commemorative event.

3. I pledge to blog more now that I'm home and (for now) without a job. Things I'm up to:
-Finding a job
-Trying to make money with my photography
-Avoiding unpacking
-Sorting through old notebooks to compile the "best of" doodles from 4 years of school
-Planning ways to get together with apt212 and crew

4. Things that are different this summer: I'm not in Oxford, Matt is neither employed or in Oxford, Eric isn't practicing pong in his free time (or so I assume), and Mike is no longer dying. That being said, I hope for a rousing return to blogging. In an effort to ensure my concluding words are actually read (ERIC), I'll hold off any more writing until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment