Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Facebook is being dumb

So I am trying to upload the last of my pictures from senior year and graduation...Facebook thinks that is a waste of my time so half-way through it keeps deciding to tell me no...none the less I am not happy.
So yes it is summer and yes I can return to blogging - I mean it this time, unlike the constant frivolous and failed attempts I had during the semester.
I'm back in Chicago, sadly (I would have preferred a repeat of last summer in Oxford, but we can't all get what we want)
I too am searching for a job, but unlike Matt, some of us don't get a cushy grad school deal at the end of this season (full of spite). If I am counting right I have applied at over 60 places in the last 3 weeks (and I'm planning on doing more today! - HOORAY!). Hopefully I'll hear from something soon I'll take anything from non-profits I actually want to work for to Starbucks at this point. Apparently, despite what the nice counselor at Miami Career services told me, everyone is not falling head over heals in love with me resume...ugh.
In other news, I moved out of my house until at least August 1st to sublet for avid blog reader and Apt 212 sweetheart Molly Dull on the northside of Chicago. My hope is that it puts me closer to more job opportunities than the Southside could provide - when I move back home in August because I was wrong you will all know what happened, but in the mean time come visit while it lasts.
Such is life for now that I am graduated...hopefully life will get interesting so I can blog everyday again. Do I see another "Read our Blog" facebook event in the near future? I'm bored enough to do it, give me a break in between applying for jobs- just saying.
My sister graduates from HighSchool tomorrow. Hopefully that will give me something interesting or what not to blog about...fingers crossed.
(I am also still not grammar or spellchecking my posts again...ENJOY!)

1 comment: