Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today was a bust

I got up today, but after what the day has held, I'm not sure why.

-Lunch was peanut butter and jelly. Okay I guess, but somehow lacking.
-I spent my entire afternoon looking for jobs to apply to. Not applying, looking. And found nothing. Every website I went to had job listings, but every single job was for someone with at least 5 to 10 years experience. There were not even any that required like 1 or 2 years that I could just apply to and cross my fingers for. It was pretty depressing.

After like five hours of this I decided to get some exercise. I ran a few miles, played some basketball, lifted some weights, did some push-ups, even jumped rope for a few minutes. If I ever have kids I am going to strongly encourage them to jump rope. It is killer exercise. They will be lean and fit. Then again, they will be my kids, so they may not have a choice in the lean department.

I am going to keep on trying with the searching. It has only been 2 weeks, way too early to get discouraged. Boeing did send me an email alerting me to new job openings. Guess that is a bright spot.

Shifting gears:
Mike, I am marginally tan already and have not tried. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are going sheep-s**t with the blogging suddenly. Good for you. It won't last. Eric, don't give up yet. You haven't even started to tap into all the terrible boring engineering jobs yet. :)

    ReplyDelete