Monday, May 24, 2010

I agree with the titles of 2 out of the 3 posts below this.

So Mike took up most of what I was going to write...oh well I guess I won't chastise him for actually blogging.
In summary though (this will be the real short version if you want to read it Eric)
Hoffman arrived on Friday...we went downtown and played at the Apple Store...then we went to an all you can eat sushi place..Hoffman almost died...Ed ate about 30 pounds of food in 10 minutes...we bought movies...we watched two of them...one was I Love You Man (good pick)...one featured Zac Efron (I'm not ashamed none of us could turn away it was a train wreck waiting to happen. We got up in the morning and walked and rode the El literally all over Chicago (at one point we walked from Millennium Park to DePaul University - it was worth it). The food was great and practiacally free...Mike does not do the little machine at Chili's justice and other than that if you would like to read about the full of my Saturday check it out here.

Hoffman left on Sunday...it was sad...especailly because he is vanishing forever into the depths of Mississippi and Lousiana and we will probably never hear from his again...hmmmm oh well. Afterwards I did some more job application/search stuff (HOORAY!) - hopefully they do not start reading this blog cause then I might have to actually start proofreading. Cooked dinner...stuggled with a charcoal grill (I learned my lesson in the end and played some Wii - dominated in Mario Kart naturally! And now I am here taking a quick break from applying to jobs to update you on my life - thrilling right?

A quick point of clarification on Smola's post below: Hoffman and Mike both agree fully (and I'm sure the rest of you will too) that going to Ohio U wearing a bunch of Miami stuff is asking for trouble...you did that to yourself Matt Smola and I thus feel no pity (and niether should the rest of you). You know how OU students are...as a Miami Grad you should have known much better sir.

Keep reading everyone!
Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Matt(s)!

    I am going to OU for grad school!

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friends,

    I would just like to point out that I have been the subject of a majority of posts around here... this makes me happy.

    Oh, and OU sucks (sorry Mia)... Athens smells like vomit and urine.

    That is all.

    -Matt Hoffman

    ReplyDelete