Monday, May 24, 2010

Ways to start your summer off right...

So summer is moving on in full swing (duh) and that means that you should be happy, right? Correct (otherwise I wouldn't of asked the question). However, a bigger problem arises...how do you stay continuously happy? And then I bet you're thinking, wow those guys over in Apt 212 are sure happy all the time. Well I'll let you in on a little secret. Besides copious amounts of alcohol and My Sister's Keeper this got us through last summer (especially Mike when he was dying for two months)
(emphasis on Rule #8 which Courtney thought we came up with on our own...I'll still take the credit from MSN)

Well keep fakin' it until you feel it...

3 comments:

  1. That's the name of that book! I saw Jodi Picoult novels at the bookstore a couple days ago and started laughing but couldn't remember what book he'd been reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read 2 during the course of the summer. That was the author of choice for me and big nicole.

    ReplyDelete