Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Blogosphere is Growing

While most of us rejoiced at Mike's multiple blog posts within one week, I was astonished when I found that he had also contributed to the up-and-coming sports blog "Duncan Keith's Dentist," co-written by Matt Rust (holy cow, another one!) and Patrick Murray. I'm not a huge sports fanatic, but I can see myself following along with these WMSR grads, so check them out.

As far as more masculine songs go, I'd add:

Only Fooling Myself--Kate Voegele (Miami's Own)
White Houses--Vanessa Carlton
Love Song--Sara Bareilles (The handicap organ song)
Defying Gravity--Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth (from Wicked)

So that's that. Meeting up with Molly and Sarah yesterday was great. Here's why: Molly picked me up, and we drove out in her LeBaron convertible (named Lenny, I think) to meet Sarah. Ate a pizza place called Samosky's. I had a philly cheesesteak pizza, it was phenomenal. Took half of it home and just had it for lunch. After that, we had some ice cream and walked around the little town of Valley City. As per usual, Molly garbage-picked.

In other news, there are only 2 space shuttle launches left. This makes me sad. I almost saw one launch when I was 5 years old, but they scrubbed it at the last second (literally). Anyone want to try to go see one with me? They're scheduled for September 16, and sometime in October/November.

Quiz: Which of the following is not sitting on my desk at this moment?
a) An aloe plant
b) Mario Tennis for N64
c) An Erlenmeyer flask

1 comment:

  1. But all of those very well could be on your desk at this very moment though knowing you I would have to venture a guess that b) Mario Tennis for N64 is not sitting there.

    ReplyDelete