Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cornell Has 2000 Graduations

Hey all,

I'm still in NY attending various graduations. Apparently getting a Ph.D is a big deal. Apparently graduating from Cornell is a big deal. Therefore, by the transitive property getting a Ph.D from Cornell must be a big deal. As a result, I don't really have time to make a major post, so I'll just give you a link to watch that takes us back a couple of years. I'm sure if Matt Smola and I had been friends with Matt Forrest, and been regularly hanging out with Eric, they would have participated too. If only we had made a 212 apartment one of these.

Enjoy.
Credits: All Camerawork and Editing done by Matt Smola
All Sex appeal handled by yours truly
Wardrobe decided by my brother Ben
Stuffed Animal and Lyrics from Scotty Lippert and his printer
All air guitar playing with real guitar courtesy Patrick Murray

Hint: Watch Matt's hands at the end.
Look for Curious George

ENJOY:

Video

No comments:

Post a Comment