Thursday, May 20, 2010

Titles are overrated

Today I signed up for Career Builder.com and they suggest adding a personal website to show yourself off. I put this blog. We'll see if it helps or hurts. To any prospective employers, I'm the attractive capable looking one in the pictures above.

I put the finishing coat on my rocket today. Finishing because I don't feel like putting any more on and it looks decent. Just needs some high flyin' decals and it will be ready to shoot for the clouds. It supposedly goes over 1600' up so I will most likely lose it on the first shot. Its happened before. Plus I painted it black so if it hits the ground without me seeing it, its gone. The only saving grace is the blaze orange streamer that facilitates a soft landing. Fingers crossed.

Going to Batavia tomorrow with a stop in Mason on the way. If anyone in Cinci wants to see me, start making a fuss soon. That's what I thought. Should be a good time, I guess.

Oh, I just got a whiff of something and it reminded me of another activity of the day. I shot a skunk. It was exactly as pleasant as it sounds...only worse. I couldn't get close to it since it would spray me, so I didn't get a clean shot and it proceeded to spray in our barn during its final throes. The smell was like a combination of burning tires, onions, and coffee. All wrapped in poo and shoved up your nose. I bet the potential employers are loving this.

I'm done, hope I painted a lovely picture for all y'all.

1 comment:

  1. You should crack open a glow stick and dump it on your rocket right before you launch it (at night). I'll bring my camera.

    ReplyDelete