Sunday, May 2, 2010

Losing Myself

For the first time in nearly four years, I lost my student ID last night. Searched the apartment, searched several pairs of pants....nothing. Called Wild Bistro this morning--they have it. Good. I would have been pissed to go this far and lose it a week before g********n.

In other news, I have way to much to do this week: take 1 final, go to You're Fired, Biochemistry pub crawl, one last dinner, beer tower at Skipper's, pack, g******e, etc.

On the bright side, my sister has to come back for orientation in June, and I don't see any reason why I can't come back then too. Maybe I'll make Eric Matt and Mike come too and we can have an apt212 reunion in at the Fox and Hounds pool?

Speaking of pools, Brad Matt and I went to the Hawk's Landing pool last night. It was really warm, although it would've been great if the hot tub was filled and working. Oh well, it was the thought that counted...?

I'm gonna go pick up my ID before it rains to beat the band (a phrase with which some are unfamiliar).

Currently Listening to: the hum of the refrigerator.

1 comment:

  1. i think the words you are looking for are graduate and graduation. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete