Friday, May 28, 2010

Deepness

Well said Matt, you seem to have your blogging head in the right place. You can decide if I meant blogging as an adjective or just made up my own new favorite insult. (Hint: Its both)

Did I tell you all how I shot a skunk? That was pretty nasty. The smell is still lingering a little out in the back of our property. Hope that clears up by next Friday, lol. Literally the only reason I mentioned that is because I looked out my window and saw my backyard. If I could come up with something good to write about soybean fields and silos I would. Wait! This was a topic of conversation in my house not too long ago. We were sitting around the dinner table and milk came up. There was a carton that we were feeding to the cat cause it was not properly sealed. I said that soy milk lasts a lot longer. My sister Katelyn then proceeds to say that she does not know how anyone can have the patience to make soy milk. The udders must be tiny.

Yesterday was a mildly historic day for me. It marked the first time since the teens of December last year that I made money. I know, I can't believe I have any left either. It helps my peace of mind to know that I am looking for a job that will be paying around eleven hundred dollars a week. Anyway, I babysat for my four little cousins. They are all sisters. The three older ones were just darling. They played together, didn't argue too much, and even helped with the little one. Faith, on the other hand, spent the entire day being mad that I was not her mother. This occupation wore her out considerably. She passed out in her chair at noon, which completely threw off the schedule that clearly stated nap time as being between one and two. Oh well. We made it.

Here's hoping the Tigers don't blow another one today. They could have been leading the central right now.

Currently listening to: Speedway at Nazareth, Mark Knopfler

No comments:

Post a Comment