Thursday, July 16, 2009

Any man caught dawdling will be shot on sight.

Muppet Treasure Island is a great movie. So many classic characters, and such great dialogue.

-Here you go, your bread and water for the day.
-But I ordered shrimp scampi!

So I am at the library again. I am here to activate my new phone, but I didn't bring the instructions. I am anticipating it going well. After I do this I will prolly venture back to Hamilton to see if they will transfer my contacts for me. Then maybe finally get to the plasma place. Who knows.

-Beware lads! Beware.
-What, the one-legged man?
-Aye. But also, beware runnin' with scissors or any other pointy object. It's all good fun, until somebody loses an - Ahhhh!

Its really nice out right now. With my luck by the time I get back it will be cloudy. Boo. My looking like a guy from 300 is going alright. We will have to see after more than a day if it is coming along. 24 hours doesn't make much difference.

-I've gone way beyond afraid. Right now I'm somewhere between bedwetting and a near death experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment