Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fireflies

New favorite song. Look it up, listen to it, and regret terribly that you did not download it when it was free on iTunes.

Somebody asked recently if there was a guest post from my dad coming. I told them I did not know. If I get a post to post I will post it. The ball is in your court dad...

We went to Newport today. I only almost killed everyone twice on the drive there. It was boring there and I wanted to take a nap the whole time. But we got out of Oxford for a while. I guess the people bridge was kind of cool. There were power boats on the river being really loud. I want one. Johnny Rockets was pretty good...except that the guy dropped something every time he came to the table. Luckily it was just a fry when the food came. When we got home I slept for 4 hours and will prolly be up for a while. I don't know what else to type. Look up Fireflies.

And I leave you with this thought

No comments:

Post a Comment