Monday, July 20, 2009

Post 100???

I have no idea how many posts we have, much like my lack of knowledge of the day of the week or the exact time. I am pretty sure it is a week day and judging from the sky it is late afternoon. But it has been rainy all afternoon.

I had a pretty good day so far. I got up early to go to the rec. It hurt a lot, but after that I went back to bed. Lunch was had, then turning in stuff for financial aid, then over to Nicole's to begin our expedition.

Our trip started out uneventfully. There was little traffic and the back country roads were quite enjoyable. It was a lovely drive. WE SAW THE OSCAR MEYER WIENER MOBILE!!! I want it.

On the way back I explored a little road that I have always wanted to go down. I went about half a mile and came to a turn and a gate and chickened out. People who live on roads like that have guns and I wanted to get home.

This evening the members of Apt. 212 are going to become the faces of Miami Intramurals when we partake in a promotional photo shoot. I am really looking forward to this. Maybe I will even let you all know how it goes...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment