Thursday, July 23, 2009

Troll 2 shook my emotions

So I had a dream last night that I'd prefer not to write about because it's somewhat personal. It's also unnerving and messes with my emotions. All I'll say is that I blame Troll 2. Not that the movie itself was frightening (I was actually quite happy the entire time), but it just planted little seeds in my subconscious that came bursting forth as an incredibly sobering dream.

That's about all I've got for today...nothing much is really going on. I'm still studying for the GRE and trying to write a paper to publish in the lab, the latter of which is at a standstill for now because I need to run a couple more experiments but have no sample. I'm waiting for it in the mail.

Uncharacteristically short post today, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment