Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Glad My Name is Not Nicole

I have listened to fireflies 7 times today. You should at least once: Fireflies

So I picked Nicole up from the airport today. She had a great time in Colorado. Her and her family went to Estes Park and Rockie Mountain National Park. It was lovely and she has literally many pictures of mountains.

I also picked up two girls who happened to fly in the same day and were in need of a ride back to Oxford. These two girls have names. I was even told them once. I instantly forgot them and as far as I know now, they are just known as the Thai girls. They love Nicole. They don't wear seatbelts. They think lunchables are the coolest thing ever and are prolly going to get sick from eating the ones they brought back from Maryland. They talk incessantly except to ask Nicole a question. Nicollllllllleeee why don't you know everything? Yeah, but with the no seatbelts thing they had fun with the 25mph intersection at the top of the hill that I usually take at 60. There was screaming.

Not much else happened today. Going to Kings Island tomorrow.

I now have 5 of the last 8 posts. The GRE is making it look like I don't have a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment