Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th

It's raining here in Oxford for the fourth. I saw the fireworks last night. For a small town, they weren't bad, but they don't compare to Wilmette's.

SCOTTY IS BACK!!!! We picked him up at his mom's house. She is the greatest. As soon as he got into the car he gave us a CD to play of a musical. I was not surprised. Scott is a choir boy stuck in an English major's body.

Anyway, we saw the parade in Oxford. The whole town turned out. Then it was a mad rush for Skyline. I don't get it. Everyone in the area loves skyline. Everyone outside the area doesn't. It's like Cincinnati is selectively adapted for chili. Those of you who don't believe in evolution and natural selection just need to come here and you'll understand.

We have a party to go to later, and Sam will be here soon too.

Oh, Bree and I also saw Ice Age 3. It was hilarious. It may be a family movie, but I laughed the whole way through. And there are dinosaurs. I don't want to ruin it, so go see it. You won't be disappointed.

Happy Birthday America

No comments:

Post a Comment