Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm Sure I Have Something Worth Reading to Write

I just can't think of it right now.

I went to Century 21 and gave them proof of financial aid so they don't charge me late fees for rent. I guess that is good, but not real interesting to you i suppose.

Just got a text saying the guest post is on its way. I am excited. It better be good.

So last night Bree came over for some abuse. We obliged. It was actually quite an enjoyable evening. The milk shots and suicides both need some work (and maybe a little planning? just a suggestion) but they were not terrible. While I was at Oxford Spirits I checked and Mr. Boston is the cheapest rum you can buy. This fact may be why I almost spewed after doing a shot that was half Mr. Boston, a quarter Baileys and a quarter milk...thanks Matt, you have a bright bar tending future.

I am planning on going to Cedar Point next thursday or friday. When I was at Kings Island tuesday (did I tell you about that?) all I could think about was how much I wanted to ride Millennium Force. Not only is it a great ride, it doesn't have a stupid name like 90% of the rides at KI. I will be going with Courtney and Katie Blake and Ryan? so it should be a bomb time.

So I went to Kings Island. They have the tallest drop tower in the world. It is sick. They take you up like 280 feet or something ridiculous and then let you look out and everything for a few seconds and then you free fall back to the ground. Something like that would be awesome at Cedar Point with the lake. There were a ton of people at the park. Even the lame rides had huge lines. I did get to ride the MaxAir though, I like that ride, even if it is going to fly apart and kill everyone one day. Diamondback was okay, Vortex was pretty sweet, the Beast did not dissapoint. The coolest thing about Diamondback (to me) is the way it incorporates the water. There are scoops on the back of each train that dip into the pond as the train skims inches above the water and shoots up a plume of spray.

Pretty cool huh?

I liked Vortex cause it is like a combination of the Magnum and the Corkscrew.

My internet is slowing way down. Its time to go. Have a good one internet voyagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment