Sunday, July 19, 2009

News and Notes From Tahoe

So I spent today hiking around the lake and going to dinner and here is just a snippet of what I heard...

Son to Dad: What's Sex?
Dad: Ask your mother
Son: Mommy what's sex?
Mom: We're not discussing that now.

Waitress to 3 old gentlemen: How are you today?
Old gentleman: Horrible. This guy's wife left him. This guy has a sexually transmitted disease. And my dog died.
Waitress: I'm sorry to hear that can I get you anything to drink?
Old gentlemen: Just water.

Radio Host: This is the blues hour...now for some Green Day...bet you never thought you would hear that on a blues show.

Meanwhile, the lake is beautiful, the weather is even better and we found thousands of bluegill larvae today that we are gonna do experiments with tomorrow morning at 8AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment