Friday, July 31, 2009

Carjacking

I finished My Sisters Keeper yesterday. I only cried a little. I am once again out of reading material.

Did I mention that I am by the pool right now? I brought my computer out on a whim to listen to music and it connected to the internet, so naturally I start a blog post. Ocean Eyes is a pretty good album. It has Fireflies on it along with a bunch of other cracked out techno-ish songs. This guy is a rhyming genius. As you circle me the needle moves gracefully, back and forth, if my heart was a compass you'd be north.

Night 2-3 was a resounding success.

My latest dream car. Its so pretty

Look Matt, its small (that's what she said)

Back to tanning.

I am now literally sitting in my apartment using the internet. This has got to be the luckiest World Wide Webbing day EVER! Pot Luck 2nite! I have yet to make jack-squat, we'll see if that changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment