Thursday, July 30, 2009

No Sleep until Sunday!

So it has been a while and by that I mean since my wonderful peak into life into Apt. 212 via being graced by the Internet in the apartment for a short time - but it produced pure gold. Molly Dull even stated I. AM OBSESSED. WITH THIS ENTRY. I know you all wish you could live with us, but you can't. As Eric would say "YOU DON'T GET A SECURITY DEPOSIT!" Matt and I are well on our way in our five day streak and Eric joined us last night (but I think he did enough last night to make up for missing Tuesday.) After I finished my exam and Matt the GRE we made our way to Skippers and met Laura, Avery and Alex and eventually convinced Kristel to come. We then ventured to Stadium ($2 Pitchers!) and ended up seeing everyone, Jen finally joined us after ditching the tour guides forever and Audree was there and Kristene was in town and finally reunited with Dori! EPIC. Anyways we all got pretty ridiculous though none as bad as Matt, but I mean he just finished the GRE. All of the tour guides created something pretty epic that can not be discussed on this blog, if you are lucky enough you may know one day. Ha

A fun Wednesday ensued (naturally my tour group loved me) and led to a fun last night when Eric brought home some Mr. Boston and well if you see the post from last night you'll understand and then for some Apt. 212 bonding we went on a walk to an undisclosed location with something from our fridge and let's just say we now owe Laura a drink at some point. And Eric managed to send some fun texts. I also learned Matt and I have really interesting conversations after a night of consuming liquid.

Anyways I think we might be going to Stienkeller's tonight...yummmmm German.
And then a weekend of 21st birthdays follows and I finally get to venture into my house for next year and Mike comes back. Stay tuned the closer it gets to the weekend the more ridiculous I promise we will get.

"Cause I'd Get A Thousand Hugs From Ten Thousand Lightning Bugs"

PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment