Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cleveland!

I think we need to start over. I read that title and want to run the other way, so I am sure most of you out there on the interweb want to do the same. Cause everyone is like me. Its science. Anywho, here we go again...

Katie and Ryan!!!

That's much better. I went to Cleveland for the very specific purpose of visiting my best friend (who almost lost that ranking when she told me my life was not exciting to read about on a blog. She is wrong obviously, for here you are). I get to her house almost 45 minutes later than I wanted to cause she had to be at a party. I had just gotten out of my car when she comes out of her garage and says "Can you drive? I left my keys in the house." Convenient. So we took my car over to a surprise 50th birthday party for someone I don't know. I met her, forget her name, but enjoyed the food. They had a pig roast. It was so choice. Juicy and tender with some barbecue sauce, amazing.

Chapter 2
We 'ninja'd' out of that party and drove to Katie's uncles house to swim in his pool. He heats his pool, so the experience was quite different from swimming in the lake the day before. Did I ever post about that? I think I did. If not it will come next. Sequentiality was never a claimed strong point of mine. God, I'm lost, what the hell was I even talking about. Swimming...swimming...VOLLEYBALL!! We played volleyball in the pool! Joining two of my favorite pasttimes, hitting balls over nets in a competitive fashion and being almost completely submerged in water! Ryan came to this event and added to the fun.

Chapter 3
We left the pool uncle's house to go over to another relative's house to eat more food, I mean visit with family, right. Burgers and pasta salad made round 2 just as delightful as round 1. And I was starting to pick up a few names and almost feel like I fit in. We went to a carnival type thing. We did stuff there. Then we walked back to the house and climbed up on the roof to watch fireworks. It was not safe. After the 'works were over we almost fell off the roof and went to another party then we went home. That was condensed, I'm tired.

A few days ago we were playing five dollars in my front yard (I just need to hit something!) and I hit my little sister with a line drive. Its cool though, she was wearing a helmet. I hit her in the leg.

Back to Oxtown in the past-noon of the morrow. I kinda miss it. Apparently Mike and Bree still don't know where I went. I hope the title of this one helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment