Thursday, July 23, 2009

The longest shift ever

I started work today at 6:53. I finished my first shift at 1:42. That's a long time. At around 1 I was thinking it should be about 6pm. I have to go back at 5 and work till around 8. This is the longest day ever, but I should make like 70 bucks just today. That will be nice.

Hey, its dry outside! First time I have seen that in days! Too bad I am working a million hours today instead of being out in it. I feel like my recent posts have not been very happy. This is troubling. I will have to try harder to keep a jovial mood.

I know something happy! I participated in my second photo shoot of the week this morning! I did the one for intramurals on Monday and today we did one for La Mia Cucina, a recently added restaurant. I got to borrow Matt's black pants and wear a sweet green chef's coat. I was in the back though, so you prolly can't even see me. But I did get to work long enough to get a free meal. It was delicious and quite filling. I hope my battery lasts until I have to go back to work. I love the interwebs.

I met some of the Matt's friends last night. They are interesting people. The only thing I have against them so far is that they made us watch this craptastic movie. They made it into a drinking game where every time you saw green food dye or the hallucination of a dead grandfather you had to drink. The movie is so bad I am surprised any of us survived. And what was that ending about? Did his plan of using goodness to defeat the goblins not work? Is there going to be a 3rd Troll where more apparently pointless stuff happens? Is there any point in asking questions because the people who wrote the movie prolly don't even know what the answers are? My life has been devalued because I watched that cinematographic atrocity. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke green and grow sticks out of my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment