Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I haven't posted in a while...

...I am sorry I have no excuse as to why. Please forgive me, I will tomorrow I promise.
The increase in domestic violence in Apt. 212 is causing me too much stress as of now, but I am clearing my mind and will give you a full update on my life soon.

Milk and alcohol do not mix well in my stomach...just saying.

"No means no...but yes means yes." - Eric
"You can't rape the willing and deep down you were willing" - Matt S
"I feel like that wouldn't hold up in court Matt." - Bree
"Bree, Bree, Bree leave Matt's shin alone." - Matt S
"It's not his shin it's his calf." - Bree
"BREE! Leave Matt's leg alone." - Matt S

That's what is going on in our apartment right now.
Bree is throwing Money down my pants and in my crotch I feel violated.
Bree is reaching down my pants to get the coins out..WTF Bree stop stop...now her keys are down my shorts...Bree WTF!
"Why did we invited her over her." - Eric
"You're going to hit me and I don't want to be hit." - Bree
"Only if you hit me first." - Matt
"Bullshit! That is a lie."- Bree
"Aww man I spilled." - Eric
"Ohhh ohhh" - Matt S
"At least the rum will clean the counter!" - Eric
"F*ckers I hate you all!" - Eric
"Wow, wow" -Matt S
"What's this yellow stuff?" - Eric
"Pee!" - Me "Mountain dew" - Bree
Eric is making a drink that will kill him.
"Let me know how that turns out." - Matt S
And more rum
"How's it taste?" - Everyone
"That's what she said" - My mind
"You want one?" - Matt S
"Only if you make it for me." - Me
PIZZA ROLLS - TIME TO GO!

Peace Out!

4 comments:

  1. OK.
    I did not reach down your pants to retrieve money.
    and also, they were your own keys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.
    AM OBSESSED.
    WITH THIS ENTRY.

    god, i miss apt212.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we had a quote list for every night...

    ReplyDelete