Sunday, July 19, 2009

Road Trip!

I am going for a car ride tomorrow! Should be fun. Going to the Dayton airport to ship Nicole off. She is going somewhere to visit somebody I would imagine, but that is purely speculation. I'm jealous. Maybe she won't come back. We can only hope. It should be fun to let another person experience the absolute greatness that is Eric's driving. I'm an excellent driver.

The weekend was fun. You should have been here if you were not. Ryan and I rock at beer pong. We also played in the longest game ever. Nearly an hour of four people pathetically trying to throw small plastic balls into red plastic cups devolving into four people trying to knock plastic cups over with ping pong balls and failing miserably at every attempted task. The next two games were much more fun. 5 cups hit in the first turn was epic.

Hmm, bored already. I'll let you know how the car ride goes if we survive. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment