Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fish Poop

To continue with my theme of poop, I spent my morning cleaning fish tanks at work. Apparently, the fish really had to go to the bathroom because it took me 30 minutes to clean out 6 fish tanks. I don't know how the fish do it. I couldn't stand to live in my own filth. That would make me Eric.
Anyway, I don't think I will be eating chow mein noodles anytime soon. They closely resemble fish terds. 

After cleaning out the tanks, I fed the fish, which means there will be more poop when I go feed them again this afternoon. We're trying to get them to breed. For some reason, the fish don't seem to want to have sex. All the females have eggs,  but the males refuse to get busy. Time for some Berry White. If you have some let me know. I may bring it to the lab on Monday. 

I'll be here for the fourth, so if you are gonna be around let me know. 

Tonight I may hit up Skippers with Matt Forrest and then go see the new Ice Age Movie because it is going to be awesome. I'm so excited. But it doesn't seem like they are in the Ice Age anymore. Maybe they should change the name?

1 comment: