Monday, July 13, 2009

This is the 85th Post on our blog....

Can I state, just to clarify some things that I take a lot of offense to what you wrote Mike. I am not lazy, I am extremely active, actually don't I get complaints (maybe some from you?) that I am over involved. I was tired that day, it had been a long day and thus I was struggling to stay awake no less play sand volley ball for a hour and a half. I tried my hardest and I believe Eric and I showed you what we were made of when we were challenged, actually maybe kicked you ass...I mean I'm not going to talk or anything. So next time when we are all well rested then you can go off to the zoo and name lynx...highly offended. Phew now that I got that out (you know I love you mike cohen!)

I just finished a 2+ hours geography exam, my hand is cramped but I think I did pretty well. This should be an exciting week. Visitors are coming this weekend...including one miss molly dull who is an avid reader and Harry Potter comes out this week. I may have just finished the 6th book and well I only wish they could make movies as well as JK Rowling could write. For all of you out there who think it is just a child book, you clearly do not understand literature. Matt Smola said I was a fanatic and I will not disagree. My sister Debbie in reference to the movie texted me worried today saying "I'm scared they messed it up though. Youtube Harry Potter and the half blood prince i killed Sirius. Figure out whats going on when you get the chance." Needless to say she was not happy, neither was I, the books are too amazing to be destroyed by Hollywood for the enjoyment of those who will not pick up the book. My friend Katie just put it best "Twilight is all sappy romance, HP is the perfect action-adventure, romance, fairy tale, coming of age conglomeration of awesomeness..." There was more I do not feel like writing. None the less, the movie does look cool and I am interested to see how it pans out even if it does not match the book.
Now I really want to read the 7th again...ahhhh

Oh well - I am freaking out about the GRE.

Peace Out!

1923 – The Hollywood Sign is officially dedicated in the hills above Hollywood, Los Angeles. It originally reads "Hollywoodland " but the four last letters are dropped after renovation in 1949.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kid that lives with my cousin,
    Don't freak out about the GRE. Do the practice tests, make some flash cards (seriously this works), and remember the GRE is one part of the awesome grad school application you will send in.

    ReplyDelete