Thursday, July 16, 2009

Post number 90...I think that is a cause for a celebration

I almost died this morning in a wild animal attack...I do not have time to tell of this epic tale right now, but hopefully I have held your attention long enough for you to check back around 5:00PM to see what happened.

Ok so here it goes...When Animals almost Attack

So I am on my way to work casually walking down Spring St and I pass the PhiKap house like always. Well they have a area with a lot of trees and growth on the East side of the house (which I never noticed until today) and as I am about 10 steps from it, out walks a full grow buck, antlers and all. It stops, I freeze, it looks at me. At this moment I realize that if this beast decides to charge I am done for and there is no way in hell I could ever think of out running a deer. I remain frozen as it continues to stare at me. And then I just about piss my pants as it takes two steps forward, time basically slows down to a dead halt, the beast has advanced. I have no idea where to go and begin shifting my eyes frantically for an escape route, careful to move or hyperventilate when I realize there is no way out. It scratches the ground with its hooves in that "I'm going to do something motion." and it charges, I fall back thinking I am done for, it veers left across the street off into the distance, never to be see again (well not after falling in an attempt to gain footing on the pavement). I take a deep breath and continue on in shock about what has just happened.
Nothing else in my day could live up to that. I am off to give a night tour but you now know that I am safe.

Molly Dull comes tomorrow!!!!!

PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment